Working together to create a better independent sector
- National daily CAS alerts via email
- Business inspection in line with CQC to help with registrations
- Supplier discounts directory
- Professional advice
- Policy template library
- National work distribution
- Employment services (members looking for staff and people looking for work)
- National long distance
- Crews return trip availability portal
What are the requirements of application?
If you are an ambulance service you will be required to either be a CQC registered provider or an Ambulance company that can be vetted and accredited to the same standards by and inspection team from the British Ambulance Association.
Your organisation will need to fully complete the online application and upload evidence as required. The Association will guide you through the process.
How to apply?
You can apply to join the British Ambulance Association by filling out our online form and supplying your so that a member of our team can get process your application.
If you have any further queries, please use our contact page to get in touch.